Wtb tors or aftermarket exhaust for my roadster

Earthquake

.040 Over
Ride
09 triumph rocket 3 classic
I’m looking for a system for my new to me 2018 roadster I’d prefer jardines but anything is better then stock

I have the 3 into 1 Dave Platt Custom Silencer seen here that I am thinking of selling

I went a different way. This is a slip on and looks like this...
If interested I can send you pictures of the actual exhaust. I had it for a season so used for about 250 miles... I did not ride much last year. Exhaust is off the bike right now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230422-190855_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230422-190855_Chrome.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 23
Do you know what brand it is and ya send some pics
It is a Dave Platt exhaust slipon the website I attached is where I bought it from. I will get you some pics tomorrow... you will need a tune if you do this route.. I used one from the the forum and it worked well

I had TORS on both my 05 and 14 Rockets. I dug the sound. Nice and throaty but not obnoxious. I noticed on my 14 the more miles I went the louder it got. It looks OEM also just a tad shorter. If they had one for my 2020 I would get one although Triumph has jumped the shark and won't make an "Off road only" after marker exhaust anymore.

I have TORs connected to LMS headers on my 2011 Roadster. I wanted an integrated look that appears almost stock. Add a drop in cam, Ramair and a dyno tune to break 194 horses free 😉

Attachments

• 48E9FEBE-7F71-4079-9365-6E7E51316B29.jpeg
    48E9FEBE-7F71-4079-9365-6E7E51316B29.jpeg
    275.1 KB · Views: 34
I have TORs connected to LMS headers on my 2011 Roadster. I wanted an integrated look that appears almost stock. Add a drop in cam, Ramair and a dyno tune to break 194 horses free 😉
I really like the looks of the LMS header arrangement. Great looking bike. Their website isn't the best for details regarding how to purchase, cost and what's available. I'm curious as to where the O2 sensor bung is located and if it clears the frame when using the stock TOR mufflers. I too would install the chrome header on my 12 Roadster with heat shields then attach my TORS looking for that stock look. Any info would be appreciated...

I really like the looks of the LMS header arrangement. Great looking bike. Their website isn't the best for details regarding how to purchase, cost and what's available. I'm curious as to where the O2 sensor bung is located and if it clears the frame when using the stock TOR mufflers. I too would install the chrome header on my 12 Roadster with heat shields then attach my TORS looking for that stock look. Any info would be appreciated...
Contact @ozrider he is LMS 👍🏼

Back