IMG_1910.JPG

as I hadnt seen too many rockets before i bought mine I am still finding differences between mine and some of the ones on this forum, as mine was second hand and I know the suspension and the paint were changed and a couple of other bits and pieces. Looking at the photo here I notice the tank has a painted "triumph emblem" as opposed to mine which has the badge, is this standard for the Rocket x or is it something you have customised? also my front indicators mount to a, what appears to be a stock bracket, I know you have just changed yours but in the picture i have posted is this bracket a stock item?.
never too old to learn
Stock.;););););) Truimph emblem is not paint. Stripe and truimph logo are buffed bare metal that has been polished and clear coated.

IMG_1910.JPG

as I hadnt seen too many rockets before i bought mine I am still finding differences between mine and some of the ones on this forum, as mine was second hand and I know the suspension and the paint were changed and a couple of other bits and pieces. Looking at the photo here I notice the tank has a painted "triumph emblem" as opposed to mine which has the badge, is this standard for the Rocket x or is it something you have customised? also my front indicators mount to a, what appears to be a stock bracket, I know you have just changed yours but in the picture i have posted is this bracket a stock item?.
never too old to learn
As for the emblems on the tank the painted ones started on the roadster not sure what year but all 2009 and older non roadsters have the emblem. The turn signal bracket you posted is the OEM unit.

Stock.;););););) Truimph emblem is not paint. Stripe and truimph logo are buffed bare metal that has been polished and clear coated.
Thanks for the info, mine is a 2014 Roadster and has the metal emblem and as mentioned previously had the stripe removed. May look into turn signal upgrade when I stop taking it out for a ride every opportunity I get

I have 38,000 miles on the Rocket X bought in new in Oct 2015. If i am not riding it am working on upgrades or maintenance. Best bike I have ever owned.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back