Modified cams.

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Big question. About to do some required maintenance on bike. Valve check and adjustment. Thinking about switching out cams. My question is will this improve low end and mid range torque and power? Or if it will just add more at the top end? Not that interested in top end performance but would like even more get up and go in the low end and mid range. Need some advice.:):):):):):) Hurry up Claviger

My understanding is that the R3 has more than enough usable power down low so the cams expand the power on up.

I my experience typically a cam that increase top end power will do it at the expense of low end.
However you may want to talk to Nevville Lush he may have a grind just what you are looking for.

Rick

Not good. Only interested in low end torque and mid range torque and power. Never enough in this range. It is where it counts in the real world.Lets face it. Doing 150 plus down the highway may get you a lot of unwanted attention. At the same time 0 to 100 MPH different story. Guess we will be given credit card back to wife. $uck it.

With the Harley you can get want you want. Low end top end it is wide open. Just depends on what floats your boat. Was hoping the the same with the Rocket. #amned.:(:(:(:(:(:(

I my experience typically a cam that increase top end power will do it at the expense of low end.
However you may want to talk to Nevville Lush he may have a grind just what you are looking for.

Rick
he certainly does!!

Yes, I posted the dyno runs on my thread "street cams" in the forum "Performance".

I like it.

Your results may vary.

Back