SOLD - solo seat with backrest for my roadster

Bright Brown

.020 Over
Ride
2020 Rocket Gt, 2018 Kawasaki Z900rs
Does anyone know if the triumph A9708158 backrest works on the roadster stock solo seat or does the triumph A9708162 solo seat fit on the roadster. I want a solo seat with a backrest. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, BB

Does anyone know if the triumph A9708158 backrest works on the roadster stock solo seat or does the triumph A9708162 solo seat fit on the roadster. I want a solo seat with a backrest. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, BB

I am pretty sure you can only get a solo seat and backrest for the touring version.
They call the seat a roadster but it does not fit the roadster.

Go to your dealer and get one from inventory and try it out to see if it fits. Triumph says things from other models don't work when they actually do. Just try it yourself and then you will know and you can post to let the others know

That Utopia could be cool if it worked for a SOLO seat.
Wonder if the fellow can mount the backrest to a cut off pillion bracket with no rear section?
Just sayin':rolleyes:

If anyone has a picture of how the Utopia mounts to the pillion bracket or can describe how it bolts on, could you please post. I'm sure I can make it work with some modifications.

Thanks, BB
I have a standard roadster two piece seats with a back rest mounted for the driver willing to sell the backrest including the hardware.

I have a standard roadster two piece seats with a back rest mounted for the driver willing to sell the backrest including the hardware.
Do you have a picture of how this mounts? Does it only work with solo seat or will it work with pass seat installed? thanks

Back