Russell Day Long.....Ya Baby!!

Yep, and I’ve still got the emails with Kim (I’m pretty sure was her name) and called, and everything I could. Even sent the pics and told her she wouldn’t live with that bad if craftsmanship either. I’ll post a pic later so you all can see how bad it is

I've attached pics of the seat... Arrived just like this from them... Their response - Leather is an organic material and isn't guaranteed against wrinkles, etc...

Attachments

• IMG_2819.JPG
    IMG_2819.JPG
    187.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2820.JPG
    IMG_2820.JPG
    192.9 KB · Views: 1
Yep, and I’ve still got the emails with Kim (I’m pretty sure was her name) and called, and everything I could. Even sent the pics and told her she wouldn’t live with that bad if craftsmanship either. I’ll post a pic later so you all can see how bad it is

Not sure of her name but you know that was the owner?

Not sure of her name but you know that was the owner?

Her name is Kim Elder...and I spoke with her and asked for the manager and all of the above... Nothing.. Trust me, I fought with State Farm for 7 months while my car sat in the shop a few years back. Don't mind fighting or arguing for what's right but it got my no where. $1,200 seat and it looks like that.

Her name is Kim Elder...and I spoke with her and asked for the manager and all of the above... Nothing.. Trust me, I fought with State Farm for 7 months while my car sat in the shop a few years back. Don't mind fighting or arguing for what's right but it got my no where. $1,200 seat and it looks like that.

For that amount of coin totally unacceptable in my book.

That really does stink! That's one reason I always use a credit card. Push come to shove they will go to bat for me, at least mine does. Did the BBB have any other complaints on them?

That really does stink! That's one reason I always use a credit card. Push come to shove they will go to bat for me, at least mine does. Did the BBB have any other complaints on them?

I didn’t look at BBB but there’s another thread on here of a guy with bad vinyl from Russel that feel apart in a short amount of time and the wouldn’t remedy his issue either. Figured it was part of doing by busness with some from a California at this point. However, Corbin is by far the worse in the motorcycle industry

I'm really surprised, 99.9% of what I hear about Russel is positive, but I've heard many horror stories about Corbin and Rick Mayer.

I'm really surprised, 99.9% of what I hear about Russel is positive, but I've heard many horror stories about Corbin and Rick Mayer.

Just as shocked to being the one that had the issue. However, knowing how hey had treated the Captain with the vinyl issue - I was prepared for the terrible experience as well... unfortunately - they didn’t disappoint either :-(

Just that they don't respond very well if there is a problem. Good seats, I have one, but poor customer service if you have a problem. Rick Mayer stories are really bad, much worse, lot of threads on him at ADVrider

Back