DAYTONA BOOTS - HUGE SALE!

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
Daytona Boots USA | Motorcycle Boots & Carver Boots - Order Online Buy Cheap
Big Sale on these great Daytona German made boots!
Example: My Arrow Sport Gore-Tex that cost me over $300.00 are now just $157.70.

Dayatona_Arrow_Sport_GORE_TEX_Boot.jpg

Never been one for MC boots apart from not being very nice looking most of them are not comfy for any walking distance, a good die hard boot is what you need.
Walk around or ride around wearing something like those boots posted some good old boy around my parts is gonna get a good laugh. I'll pass. Did make me think of a song from my past "Fairy wears boots by Black Sabbath":cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: Hang it and ride it.

Never been one for MC boots apart from not being very nice looking most of them are not comfy for any walking distance, a good diehard boot is what you need.

Not so, my friend.
Other than for racing, on the street I wore high quality work and tactical boots for 53 years.
Three years ago I gave light wright high quality boots made for motorcycles a try.
Will never go back. My Daytona boots are so comfy and light weight, I can wear them around all day - and NO laces!
I just ordered me a second pair. Gonna try the Gaerne G-Prestige Gore-Tex Boots because they are instep zippered and with from my old broken back, zippers on the outside are difficult and painful for me.
I hope they are close to as good quality as the Daytona.
Gaerne Boots.jpg

Steve - Be careful with inside zippers. They can make a mess of paintwork. Not an issue on R3 but it is with rearsets.

Though I am with the skirted goat herder on this one. I wore "proper "MC form" boots on every ride for years and years.
With the exception of some of the offroad ones walking any real distance was a pain.
So I started carrying a set of walking boots on "trips" - ended up after some years wearing good mountaineering and/or hunting boots.

I still have some old MC boots and whilst they are fine for pottering around at home (I'm wearing a pair now) - not for serious walking.

Most "tactical" boots now offer sidezips too. And if you replace the laces with 3mm(1/8") shockcord - footsies bliss!.

Thankfully GoreTex is not often a necessity here. But as Goretex pretty much comes standard on any good walking boot - well..........

PLUS - given your self declared lack of in-seam - a 30mm heel and chunky sole can only be a good thing.

IMO - footwear is really personal though. I still dream of being able to get to Altberg in Yorkshire to have a pair made to measure Motorcycle Boots - Classic Styling & High Performance Boots by Alt-Berg - They are a LONG way from my mum. There is however a "fitting centre" not that far from mum and sort of close to @Nat67 in the middle of cider country.

I'd go for the lightweight waterproof Hogg.

Back