Dennis B.

.020 Over
Ride
2007 Rocket 3 Classic Tourer
I purchased and installed the
Funlove 5.75 Inch Black Led Headlights For Triumph Rocket 3 and they seem to work great. The only thing I have noticed is that the high beam indicator keeps flashing then eventually staying lit while riding. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you fix it?

Hey Dennis,
It is probably because the load has changed with the LED lamps. There are some resistors that you can put inline and solve that issue. I am sure someone on here will follow with some part numbers. :)

IMG_7199.JPG
IMG_7204.JPG
They don't do that on my 2016 roadster. Huge improvement over the stock lights.

If you unplugged the little parking lights that will cause that issue. Plug them back in, throw tape around them and tuck them behind the headlight.

Nope, mine are unplugged, I think the issue maybe the Chinese manufactured lights?

No issue with funlove lights on mine.

On parking lamps, I cut the wires uneven lights and slipped heat shrink tubing over them for insulation.

Perhaps the plugs are not fully seated. The high beam bulb is losing ground?

I purchased and installed the
Funlove 5.75 Inch Black Led Headlights For Triumph Rocket 3 and they seem to work great. The only thing I have noticed is that the high beam indicator keeps flashing then eventually staying lit while riding. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you fix it?
I have seem similar with GENUINE JWSPEAKER. It was an earthing issue. What can happen is that despite being "off" one of the relays HI or LO does not correctly disengage - if you have relays.

Back