Rockets letting me down.

When my bike was taking turns starting badly (either low idle and dying or super high idle) and running smooth then rough a mile later it turned out to be a TPS that read fine but was bad. Had to talk Triumph main U.S. rep into sending one to local dealer . They test road before tps, then installed with no other tweaks and test road...perfect. My next four rides averaging about 200miles each were fine, then 300 miles into a weekend trip I started to get the low idle, not always, but most of the time. Took it to a dealer on trip who said everything read fine except the TB's had the mid cylinder out of sync with the 1st and 3rd. Getting that synched thursday and hoping that was it.. The question is, why did the sync get screwed up?!

broke down

I broke down and called my dealer and they took a look at the bike this afternoon.
As far as I know all they had to do was follow the instructions for the idle recall and the bike is running good. While I was at the dealership the mailman brought my tuneboy.
I guess I should have waited and I could have reloaded the tune myself. The dealer picked up the tab under warranty and I got a nice ride out of the deal. All was not lost.
Dave

Back