PowerBronze Windscreen

You do not have the adjustable screen with the bracket assembly attached to the baseplate, correct?
correct, but the lower part of the adjustable screen from PowerBronze is fitted exactly the same as the other 2 screens, the upper part of the Powerblade screen affixes to the lower part by an adjustable bracket. I'm just trying to benefit you from my experience of fitting other PB products. I have the 2 on the right below, you have the one on the left, the PowerBlade... same fittings to the bike.
pb.png

Last edited:
correct, but the lower part of the adjustable screen from PowerBronze is fitted exactly the same as the other 2 screens, the upper part of the Powerblade screen affixes to the lower part by an adjustable bracket. I'm just trying to benefit you from my experience of fitting other PB products.
I appreciate that.
The other screens, not adustable like mine, fit directly onto the bike. Mine does not, the screen is bolted to the bracket assembly which is bolted to a smaller screen called a baseplate. Those 4 holes on the baseplate that attach to the bike are 5.5 inches( 2 on top and 2 on bottom) apart. The bike holes are 5 inches apart. Unless i mismeasured! I hope I am the idiot here and not powerbronze! Unfortunately I fear I am not.

Last edited:
I was wrong, got it mixed up with the Puig one. Still curious if the brackets are identical on the PB screen.

Skärmklipp 2020-06-23 15.07.21.png

I was wrong, got it mixed up with the Puig one. Still curious if the brackets are identical on the PB screen.

Skärmklipp 2020-06-23 15.07.21.png
I don't have that bracket. Here is mine attached to baseplate...showing 5.5 inches apart for the holes that attach to bike.

Attachments

• 20200622_073948.jpg
    20200622_073948.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 65
I don't have that bracket. Here is mine attached to baseplate...showing 5.5 inches apart for the holes that attach to bike.
Got it. Strange they would send out a product that won't go together..

correct, but the lower part of the adjustable screen from PowerBronze is fitted exactly the same as the other 2 screens, the upper part of the Powerblade screen affixes to the lower part by an adjustable bracket. I'm just trying to benefit you from my experience of fitting other PB products. I have the 2 on the right below, you have the one on the left, the PowerBlade... same fittings to the bike.
pb.png
So you are essentislly saying that the holes on the bike, behind oem screen, are 5.5 inches apart? They have to be for the baseplate to fit. I will check again after work.

So you are essentislly saying that the holes on the bike, behind oem screen, are 5.5 inches apart? They have to be for the baseplate to fit. I will check again after work.
That's how it should be, I just measured from underneath in a straight line and the holes are 5 3/8 inches apart... hole center to hole center... there is too much of a curve on the small screen to measure across the front accuarately... the upper and lower holes are equidistant. so 5.5 inches accounting for the small curve is about right across the front face

That's how it should be, I just measured from underneath in a straight line and the holes are 5 3/8 inches apart... hole center to hole center... there is too much of a curve on the small screen to measure across the front accuarately... the upper and lower holes are equidistant. so 5.5 inches accounting for the small curve is about right across the front face
Thank you for that. It appears I am the idiot, and my screen will be attached at the end of the day, which is a good thing. Still don't know how I went wrong since I followed durections and holes did not match! Tried hard to make it work. Oh well.

Last edited:
Thank you for that. It appears I am the idiot, and my screen eill be attached at the end of the day, which is a good thing. Still don't know how I went wrong since I followed durections and holes did not match! Tried hard to make it work. Oh well.
:) the screws do go in at a slight angle towards the centre... that was probably what did it in your mind.

Last edited:
Back