+1 on the Madstad. I love the adjustable brackets, but the shield I have is very "classic," not groovy curves. I bought a bigger one and trimmed it to 20", I believe. It's not perfect. I suspect their bracket, which you can purchase separately, and another brand (?) shield might be the best option.

Yesterday a woman ran a stop sign put my dodge Durango on its top was a 3 second pucker moment.
I am a little sore but no broken bones

Attachments

• Resized_20231214_093120.jpeg
    Resized_20231214_093120.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 29
I hijacked the thread on my little weird tantrum so I deleted the post. I did clean and wax my Powerbronze windshield after I picked it up from the dealers today. I find that if you wax the hell out of it less bugs splat on it and the ones that do clean up a whole lot easier. 👍

Yesterday a woman ran a stop sign put my dodge Durango on its top was a 3 second pucker moment.
I am a little sore but no broken bones
Glad you're okay by the way. Just from the looks it could have been a lot worse. Shout out to Dodge for having a well built truck and to you Turbo for walking away unscathed.:thumbsup:

Anybody interested in unloading a tall travel windscreen, please advise. I have a 2023 GT that I'm taking on one big road trip this season, and I wanted some extra wind protection. After the trip, my Rocket will be assigned local torque patrol, and I will go back to the good looking fly screen. Thank you. Brandon.

Back