I got the Powerbronze 475mm (taller) Light Screen in light smoke, and it keeps the wind off of my chest, which is exactly what I wanted. It was inexpensive and easy to install.
I had the Powerbronze too. They have awesome customer service and I like the windshield. But now I have the Madstad and it is much more solid and blocks a bit more wind. Plus it is much easier to install than the Powerbronze. You cant go wrong with either product.

Anybody interested in unloading a tall travel windscreen, please advise. I have a 2023 GT that I'm taking on one big road trip this season, and I wanted some extra wind protection. After the trip, my Rocket will be assigned local torque patrol, and I will go back to the good looking fly screen. Thank you. Brandon.
Got zero response so I bought a Madstad on the advice of this forum. Will advise when vetted.

Got zero response so I bought a Madstad on the advice of this forum. Will advise when vetted.
Ohio heat wave netted 100 miler yesterday. Madstad screen made the “GT” moniker legit. I’m 6’ tall and 24” screen flows good. Function grade = A. Screen is not shaped and looks like a “universal” part - I know it’s not. My answer was to PlastiDip it. Helped! Pricey screen, but I’m not disappointed.

Ohio heat wave netted 100 miler yesterday. Madstad screen made the “GT” moniker legit. I’m 6’ tall and 24” screen flows good. Function grade = A. Screen is not shaped and looks like a “universal” part - I know it’s not. My answer was to PlastiDip it. Helped! Pricey screen, but I’m not disappointed.

IMG_6315.png

Just picked up my 2023 GT. My 2016 factory windscreen for the roadster has been great for the long rides. I dont see Triumph offering a larger screen for the 2023 GT. Wondering if anyone has found an aftermarket they love. Being able to install and remove easily is important to me.
I got a 22" MADSTAD Windscreen and I love it, installs extremely easy fully adjustable and stands up to speed

The factory screen on my 2016 Roadster has been perfect for 20,000 miles. When I found them, I bought two. Just in case. As you all know, Triumph makes a certain number of any given accessory and then doesn't. I had the same question as I picked up my 2023 GT a month ago. So went with the Madstad. 10 minute job tops to remove and put factory fly screen back on, which I will definitely do. I love the Pannier brackets, the fact they nearly disappear when not in use. Friends coming to Nevada from UK, for an 8 day ride. Sorry I'm rambling, Madstad screen, Lamonster Ram mount, Luggage rack, Pannier's will all be used and mandatory. All will come off and be stored when I return. No need for any of these on day rides. And the bike, as you all know, looks so perfect free of all these amenities.

Back