Powerbronze Powerblade base windshield only?

DJ Tomás

.020 Over
Ride
2023 Rocket 3R
I'm taking delivery of a new 2023 3R on Friday and am starting to accessorize. I test rode both the GT and 3R and went for the 3R. I did like the little extra flyscreen on the highway and may rarely use the bike as a longer tourer. Does anybody have experience using only the base section of the Powerblade windscreen? I think it may work for me as an everyday flyscreen that I can augment when needed for touring. I'm 5"11" tall. My goal is just to get the wind off my chest and have clean air flowing by my helmet. My other option is to see if Madstad can cut down a shorter version of their windscreen (around 10-11 inches tall) to use daily and get the tall for touring. I've used Madstad windshields before with success.

I had the top of my Powerblade off. With the top part removed it whistles like crazy through the open bolt holes. I guess you could plug the holes with something but it distracts from the look and view.

I'm taking delivery of a new 2023 3R on Friday and am starting to accessorize. I test rode both the GT and 3R and went for the 3R. I did like the little extra flyscreen on the highway and may rarely use the bike as a longer tourer. Does anybody have experience using only the base section of the Powerblade windscreen? I think it may work for me as an everyday flyscreen that I can augment when needed for touring. I'm 5"11" tall. My goal is just to get the wind off my chest and have clean air flowing by my helmet. My other option is to see if Madstad can cut down a shorter version of their windscreen (around 10-11 inches tall) to use daily and get the tall for touring. I've used Madstad windshields before with success.
congrats on the 3R. Unfortunately I cant help with the flyscreen. Enjoy and report back

I have that screen on my 23 R, and Im 5.9", and I love it, have done approx 8000 kms with this screen so far and could not be happier,
it keeps the wind off me and I dont get any buffeting till Im well north of 200kmh, which is pretty rare.....cheers

heres a pic with the powerbronze screen and hand guards

Attachments

• 1000000087.jpg
    1000000087.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 32
Back