PowerBronze Windscreen

correct, but the lower part of the adjustable screen from PowerBronze is fitted exactly the same as the other 2 screens, the upper part of the Powerblade screen affixes to the lower part by an adjustable bracket. I'm just trying to benefit you from my experience of fitting other PB products. I have the 2 on the right below, you have the one on the left, the PowerBlade... same fittings to the bike.
pb.png
How much of a difference are your 2 screens? I have the small one and after a 1k mile trip this weekend it works pretty well. I wonder how much more protection the bigger one gives on the highway

How much of a difference are your 2 screens? I have the small one and after a 1k mile trip this weekend it works pretty well. I wonder how much more protection the bigger one gives on the highway
I don't use either now due to the buffetting over 75mph... I have a GP Kompozit which takes me to as fast as the bike will go with clean air

correct, but the lower part of the adjustable screen from PowerBronze is fitted exactly the same as the other 2 screens, the upper part of the Powerblade screen affixes to the lower part by an adjustable bracket. I'm just trying to benefit you from my experience of fitting other PB products. I have the 2 on the right below, you have the one on the left, the PowerBlade... same fittings to the bike.
pb.png
Can you please provide a link for a USA dealer for the screen on the far right?

As stated before the screens all depend on your height and arm length. I have had my mid size Powerbronze for a year and half and it works fine. Not great but good enough to go over 75 mph. At very high speeds the top of the shield starts to lay back but I try to keep it around 70 to 85 mph most of the time. Everyone is different that's why you have to try it out yourself or talk with someone with the same body type as you. I'm 5'9" and the mid screen suits me. I may or may not try another windshield when this shield goes tits up. Good luck.:thumbsup:

Back