Oil leak - Arrrggghhh!

And we’re back in the shop again. Coolant coming from somewhere in the center of the radiator. I want to hate this bike. But I just can’t seem to give up on it.
Hopefully its just the upper hose dribbling down making it look like it's coming from the center. Or possibly the little hose crossing at a angle from the thermostat housing to the lower right corner back side of the radiator. Other then the O-ring on the entrance pipe to the enging case. I suppose he could have damaged the radiator when he did the head gasket. Hopfully he didn't cause they're not cheap.

Hopefully its just the upper hose dribbling down making it look like it's coming from the center. Or possibly the little hose crossing at a angle from the thermostat housing to the lower right corner back side of the radiator. Other then the O-ring on the entrance pipe to the enging case. I suppose he could have damaged the radiator when he did the head gasket. Hopfully he didn't cause they're not cheap.
Nice to see a post from you. You’ve been pretty quiet as of late.
The upper hose is a Distinct possibility, I’m at the point that soon as I see something’s wrong it goes to the shop don’t even bother with a diagnosis or attempted fix.

Last edited:
Back