Is this leak in roadster entitles for head gasket change

It's not popping out like most, wich when they do is a gasket replacement, you may just need to tighten down the bolts, make sure you do that in a left to right - front to back pattern and if loose only use finger tip pressure to tighten and no more than 1/4 turn once you need to use your fist to turn , good luck

Is it a job to be done by yourself, been looking at it and wondering if its possible to change without taking the fuel tank off. Just don't like paying dealer labor prices if its something I can do myself

Is it a job to be done by yourself, been looking at it and wondering if its possible to change without taking the fuel tank off. Just don't like paying dealer labor prices if its something I can do myself
Yeah it can be done by yourself , i did mine took a couple goes to get it right but i rushed in the first attempt. Get yourself a set of t - handled allen keys , makes it easier to get to the bolts on top . Taking the tank off isnt that hard and gives so much more access , also look at the image below its a screenie from advice i was given by Mr Nev Lush and made the job so much easier.

Capture.JPG

Back