New LED Spot Lights F4 Hyper

dont worry about answering my questions I just looked at their Web Site and ordered the FZ1
Thanks Dawg for showing it in position I hope you didn't mind me coping your picture and used it elsewhere

dont worry about answering my questions I just looked at their Web Site and ordered the FZ1
Thanks Dawg for showing it in position I hope you didn't mind me coping your picture and used it elsewhere

No problem. There is lots of room behind the left cover for the fuse block. Yes there is a 40 amp relay on the board but depending on where you install the fuses there is an option to have each circuit constantly live or switched on and off by the relay.

I tied the relay into the licence plate light as it provides my switchable circuit. Since it only draws milliamperes, there is no noticeable current draw on the system. You are right, they need to be adjusted flat......another night playing in a dark alley....:confused:

Nice job and looks to be great products.
Thanks for sharing.

I don't know where Dawg put his but I put mine in the switching wire to relay after picking up the hi beam feed the actual rocker switch is a water resistant marine switch and is in the left hand plastic infill panel behind the motor

Mine is a rocket switch as well located in the switch bracket you get with the triumph fog light kit. Ya we should meet for a coffee.
image.jpg

Back