New LED Spot Lights F4 Hyper

I prefer to call it well used or worked in and I know where every thing is, what you cant see is the walls have several metal cupboards and shelve units, I suffer from an addiction for tools there is not much I haven't bought over the years and will probably suffer from it till I can no longer tinker with all things mechanical and auto electrical

Here's the pictures of the single chip 25watt CREE lights, the light are actually all off that is just the outside light reflecting in the reflector backs and yellow is the 25 watt CREE chips behind the flat lenses but look big due to the deep 10 degree reflectors
IMG_0461.JPG

and lights on High beam if you look carefully you can see the J W Speaker headlights which are quite bright being blown out of the picture by the new 25 watt spots
IMG_0460.JPG

the little white and blue dots are the poor camera dealing with the light ...... hope it works next time I want take a picture:unsure:

The cree look to be aimed a tad high there, HansO.
If you were standing while taking the pix, that is.

Your Speakers on high beam are out of focus, Mate.:p

Those Cree are spots, narrow beam. I sure like the additional detail they light up
on those houses in the distance.

Last edited:
Very nice HansO, I'll have mine installed tomorrow. Mine have the same specs as yours except for the Cree LED Chips, these have 4 10 watt chips for 40 watts total in a 2x2 inch housing. I'm interested to see if they light up at least 500 meters as yours do. Like you stated earlier, all in the reflector. Out of curiosity what was the cost for the pair?
Cheers

they are $170.00 each and worth every cent, they are submersible and have massive fins on the back to keep them running cool they are also shock proof which is essential on a bike, I have seen halogen lights fall apart from the shock loading caused by firmly set suspension which is how I have it set up and like it, there are two more sets in the shop if anybody is interested or you see if your local 4x4 shop stocks them, I will post a picture or two for those that want see if they can get them

I prefer to call it well used or worked in and I know where every thing is, what you cant see is the walls have several metal cupboards and shelve units, I suffer from an addiction for tools there is not much I haven't bought over the years and will probably suffer from it till I can no longer tinker with all things mechanical and auto electrical

i feel your pain. If I need it I will get it. There is nothing more satisfying than to be able to tackle most jobs and have the right tool at hand, and nothing ticks me off more than not having a simple tool to complete a task.
Weather or not I know how to use the tool, well that's a different subject.

Back