New LED Spot Lights F4 Hyper

Comon Dawg We want Pictures I have shown mine Now it is your turn .....We want Pictures, We want Pictures, We want Pictures,:evil:;):)

Lol....I'm done HansO.....took a little longer than expected to install because I installed the FZ1 switch power block as well. Now I have 6 circuits that can be used in dependant of the electrical system.
image.jpg
Installed power block behind left side relay panel
image.jpg image.jpg
Lights, 4 Cree's 10 watts each for a total of 3300 lumens per pod using a total of 1.5 amps
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I'm just waiting for it to get dark so that I can do a similar test that HansO did. My headlamps have the upgraded H4 PIIA bright whites, big difference over the stock bulbs but probably not as bright as the JW Speakers....my next upgrade.

Hey Jeff, yes same place and there is a wiring harness you can get for the fuse box, just makes the install a little easier, not a bad value, I don't think I could build one for the same price. I like these lights and they only draw 3 amps total.. I'll have to fiddle with the their adjustment a little as I don't want to blind drivers. I've tilted them down a little so that I get a nice beam about 200 meters in front. That said I still see the reflection off signed at about 500 meters. All that for $250, I'm impressed.

After looking at my pic's I may have them set a little too low, it will take a little fiddling but it was worth the purchase.

Cheers

They look Good but yes you do have them set to low I set my lights as straight as possible to get the max distance possible as you should be dipping as soon as you see someone coming the other way I assume that over there you have to have them to switch thru the hi beam as it is law here so there fore you would not be blinding any one.
That FZ1 fuse block is switched by a live ign on wire I assume is that correct? is this the same fuse block that came up in discussion a little while ago, It definitely looks the goods and am I right in saying it has a inbuilt Relay for switching on the power flow and if "ricochet" is reading this there is still plenty of room for the Stebel Nautilus air horn compressor there

Last edited:
Back