Plow Horse

Supercharged
Ride
2017 Rocket III Roadster (Edsel)
After installing the LED headlights that my son and his family gave me for Christmas, the summer screen looks wrong.
I’ll check to see if any of the local window tinters around here will do it. Or maybe I’ll Just get a big enough pan and see how it takes a dye job. :) Any words of wisdom before I jump into the deep end of the pool on this project?

Personally I think the triumph screens look dated on the roadster. I would consider the cost of materials to tint the existing and then the cost of an aftermarket screen that is already tinted and doesn't have the old looking chrome supports. just my view, I'm sure other folk like the older look.

Id have thought powder coating as IDK said and window tinting for the screen. It's only a film so shouldn't cost the earth.

After installing the LED headlights that my son and his family gave me for Christmas, the summer screen looks wrong.
I’ll check to see if any of the local window tinters around here will do it. Or maybe I’ll Just get a big enough pan and see how it takes a dye job. :) Any words of wisdom before I jump into the deep end of the pool on this project?
If you decide its not for you and want to sell it. I will gladly take it off your hands. If I use a screen in cooler weather I prefer the smaller screen .

I like the windshield, but I think it needs to be tinted. Most of my riding is done at speeds a fly screen would be useless.

Paint a double while line on it to match the front fender.

Back