More silent alternative to TORs?

Gleekzorp

.060 Over
Ride
2016 Roadster and some other non-Rockets
Hi all,

I've got my 2016 Roadster fitted with TOR pipes, a RamAir filter and cross-pipes (and matching ecu-tune, 150 bhp on the rear wheel), only to find out after a couple of months, I don't really like the very(!!!) loud growl of the TORs. Are there any alternatives that won't affect the performance of the bike too much, but don't hurt my ears so much?

Thanks,
Gleekzorp.

Only thing I can think of , and "not trying to be funny " would be ear plugs . Those TORS do what they are supposed to do very well . I have them on my touring but they are split into 2 exhausts . I do not find them too loud and people that I ask say they are not that loud . They have an astonishing rumble to them .

I'm partially in the same boat with my (used) cobra 6003 pipes. They do sell low DB baffles that are mostly unrestricted as far as a tune is considered. I don't know about your pipes if they sell a set that looks good but they are amazingly nice in quality.
ear plugs or noise canceling headset for helmets are supper nice alternative. I use a diy ear plug kit and ran my head set into them so it's basically an ear plug with a speaker in them. Best of both worlds.

I think the main noise your hearing is from the ram air my roadster was bone stock I put the ram air on and it made it a lot louder on acceleration but still a space ship at idle

If you decide to sell the tors I’m interested I can’t stand my quiet ass stock pipes but don’t want anything crazy so I can still hear my stereo

I think the main noise your hearing is from the ram air my roadster was bone stock I put the ram air on and it made it a lot louder on acceleration but still a space ship at idle

If you decide to sell the tors I’m interested I can’t stand my quiet ass stock pipes but don’t want anything crazy so I can still hear my stereo
Hi Earthquake, thanks for the info on the RamAir; I'll look into that. I'm not considering selling the TOR's at the moment, but thanks for your interest!

Back