More cheap plastic crap

Movin' away from the cheap crap

Been checking out my buddy who owns Skull Enterprises. He has a whole spate of new edgy products about to arrive. Think I'll go with some billet skull turn signals with blue LEDs up front to go with my Terminator billet horn cover. Got the Weapon-R overflow tank installed this afternoon and Aerolite Comps has finished my Carbon Fiber frame covers...we're slowly getting there. Next up, custom billet racing levers...then a nice chromed wet Nitrous system by June. After that, who can say!:rolleyes:

And that is why you can buy the bikes for $13000. If you want HD quality parts you have to pay HD prices.

Ha,ha!! when I had an HD within the first six months I had to replace pretty much every bolt, the spokes and the headlamp shell due to corrosion, this on a new bike. Harley said it was because I lived near the sea!!! funny it's never happened with my R3 or any of my Jap 'crap' bikes I've had :rolleyes:

Hard for plastic to rust:D just saying the the bike companys have to draw a fine line on the quality of material on the bike versus the selling price of the bike(except HD), the good point is it gives us a good reason to start changing everything on the bike:D
I wonder if anyone has a 100% stock Rocket?

more **** plastic crap to shuck into the trash can

Dracul could you post a picture of your horn cover, Thanks.

My man Scotty...beam us up! Not! Check out my photos and I've got a head shot of the beast. Note the cheap, plastic crap turn signals that initiated this thread; rubbish. Soon to be supplanted with billet, blue eyed devil skulls from SE!

Soon I'll post more when I get the Carbon Fiber frame covers on...they need to cure another day before I install them. Took three shots of the new Weapon-R install...pretty much the same as Tdraggers application but I extended mine out from the rad mesh about 1/2" with stainless steel spacers and chromed hex-head bolts, also, maybe 1/2" higher placement on the mesh than his.:D

BY THE WAY: the stock, plastic crap frame covers started to crack on one pivot point when I removed them an hour ago....typical!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

My man Scotty...beam us up! Not! Check out my photos and I've got a head shot of the beast. Note the cheap, plastic crap turn signals that initiated this thread; rubbish. Soon to be supplanted with billet, blue eyed devil skulls from SE!

Soon I'll post more when I get the Carbon Fiber frame covers on...they need to cure another day before I install them. Took three shots of the new Weapon-R install...pretty much the same as Tdraggers application but I extended mine out from the rad mesh about 1/2" with stainless steel spacers and chromed hex-head bolts, also, maybe 1/2" higher placement on the mesh than his.:D

BY THE WAY: the stock, plastic crap frame covers started to crack on one pivot point when I removed them an hour ago....typical!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
That billet skull horn cover has my plastic attempt beat hands down. There sure needs to be an online shop that could consolidate all available R3 goodies into a "one-stop-shop". Even if it's one that uses stuff provided custom by individuals.

That billet skull horn cover has my plastic attempt beat hands down. There sure needs to be an online shop that could consolidate all available R3 goodies into a "one-stop-shop". Even if it's one that uses stuff provided custom by individuals.

Yeah dude. Once I get some replacement signals of more substantial manufacture, I'll wire some blue or red LEDs in the eyes of that terminator skull-face. Tomorrow I'll shoot over to Pete's (Aerolite Composites) for my Carbon Fiber frame covers. They needed to cure one more day. There are so many talented custom fabricators out there!

Yeah dude. Once I get some replacement signals of more substantial manufacture, I'll wire some blue or red LEDs in the eyes of that terminator skull-face. Tomorrow I'll shoot over to Pete's (Aerolite Composites) for my Carbon Fiber frame covers. They needed to cure one more day. There are so many talented custom fabricators out there!
You don't have an interest in putting them in the mirrors?

You don't have an interest in putting them in the mirrors?

Yeah...that might be a better idea. The OE signals stand out like the ears on some inbred yokel from from deep in the Ozarks!:D Not sure which direction to take yet on the troublesome signals.

Got the Flip cable mounts, Aerolite Comp frame guards and Weapon-R overflow tank all installed over the last few weeks. Got a pair of FP racing levers (FP Racing Tactical Bi-Folding Levers) to install next. I suppose I'll focus on some sort of custom leather-work/tribal stitching for the seat next. ...Then it will be on to the inevitable nitrous...kinda like Grandpa's application a few years back. Last up: some of my designs (airbrush) for the tank and front fender.

Back