Wow pretty pricey. If I had that money to waste I'd be getting another 18 inch rear wheel and have money left over for for tires or new front suspension by Mupo race suspensions.
Agreed at a weight of 560lb not exactly portable is it

Doing the oil change since I sold my Rivco Center Stand I have been rolling my bike up on to a 1 foot long piece of 2x10 front and rear. Then put a piece of 4x4 under the side stand to get the bike more upright. Works great for me. Doing this makes a good amount of extra room under there for getting at the drain plugs and making room to work with the drain pan.

For jacking up the bike to remove wheels I have one of those ATV jacks you can get at HF. Rated at 1500 pounds it works well. The key is finding the right spot fore-aft for a balanced lift. Having the Beetle Bags makes the center of gravity move rearward a lot. Takes a little fiddling to find the balance point. I have a pair of angled lift lugs that came with the $3000 Rocket I purchased years ago. They help by providing a flat place to put a piece of wood across the lift arm. Protects the starter motor.

Lift Brackets.jpg

Cheap, easy, portable.

Back