Heel and toe....OR NOT

Weight saving is a couple hamburgers for you! :roll:
As I expected - hard to find one longer than 5".
I'd like to find a 6 incher . . . yeah, that too! :D

Im guessing that you footboards are in a different place. I would not want it any further forward. The best is that now I can tuck my heels all the way in., Perhaps the off set of the pedal helps. Yours is straight.

Im guessing that you footboards are in a different place. I would not want it any further forward. The best is that now I can tuck my heels all the way in.

Well they are "Standard" boards and rails, which are at a different angle and higher off the pavement than "Classic".
But I reckon the fore & aft to be the same.

bull.jpg bull2.jpg
Different year, no stamped logo.

Couldn't you just cut the heel part off with a side grinder? Sounds a little cave man but wouldn't that work?
So if ya ever looked at Blaines Classic aka speedy. You'll see he took the classic shifter off drilled the linkage jole that was in the front on the rear section
Then he cutt the front off right at the pivot mount and of course blending it right to the large diameter holding the pivot bushing so it actually looked like it was never there. Then he flopp it over putting the rear in front. Man talk about opening room up on the floor board. The rear offsets inward more then the front. Once on the front the rear part of the noard of course is yotally open but man the increased room up front was awesome. Maybe we can get him to post a couple pictures one with his foot on thr board so you can really see the extra room and one without so you can see the workmanship. (In which all his wormanship is top notch like his exhaust.

A now for the request @Speedy :)

So if ya ever looked at Blaines Classic aka speedy. You'll see he took the classic shifter off drilled the linkage jole that was in the front on the rear section
Then he cutt the front off right at the pivot mount and of course blending it right to the large diameter holding the pivot bushing so it actually looked like it was never there. Then he flopp it over putting the rear in front. Man talk about opening room up on the floor board. The rear offsets inward more then the front. Once on the front the rear part of the noard of course is yotally open but man the increased room up front was awesome. Maybe we can get him to post a couple pictures one with his foot on thr board so you can really see the extra room and one without so you can see the workmanship. (In which all his wormanship is top notch like his exhaust.

A now for the request @Speedy :)

Not such skills here. I butchered the heel peg off mine as you see in the previous post. Wish I had not. The heel-toe plate is worth 150+ not to mention, hard to find. For me, this new thingy will work. It is slightly shorter so I can plant my foot in the center of the floorboard and not have to seek forward for the shifter.
Did I mention it is a pretty piece?

Not such skills here. I butchered the heel peg off mine as you see in the previous post. Wish I had not. The heel-toe plate is worth 150+ not to mention, hard to find. For me, this new thingy will work. It is slightly shorter so I can plant my foot in the center of the floorboard and not have to seek forward for the shifter.
Did I mention it is a pretty piece?
So in the picture you posted why not take the rest of the back arm off. Right close to the pivot point. Wouldn't that fit you better?

Back