'06 Classic Heel/Toe Shifter to just Toe Shifter

Hey barbagris, If you get a chance and can find a pic of your set-up then I'd appreciate it, thanks
R3GEARLEVER (1).JPG

I have since made a MUCH better linkage rod with proper rose-joints

And here is a comparison of Tarrozi - heel-toe and standard levers.
R3GEARLEVER (2).JPG

Note the heel-toe and Tarozzi share the same pivot diameter (luck) - the simple lever is different.

R3GEARLEVER (1).JPG

I have since made a MUCH better linkage rod with proper rose-joints

And here is a comparison of Tarrozi - heel-toe and standard levers.
R3GEARLEVER (2).JPG

Note the heel-toe and Tarozzi share the same pivot diameter (luck) - the simple lever is different.
Nice, that looks like something I might be able to do if I can't replace the floorboards and all. Thanks for the pics.

Are those Classic boards? - or the higher footboards?

They are the Standard boards, which are higher and provide more ground clearance.
I do have a new heel/toe shifter that came with it. Supposedly it is very rare.

They are the Standard boards, which are higher and provide more ground clearance.
I do have a new heel/toe shifter that came with it. Supposedly it is very rare.
Thought it best to ask - point out that with Classic boards the "bul" lever conversion lever will sit higher above the board.

Just bog standard M6 rose joints - I walked into a bearing supply place and said - "Rose Joints - 6mm" - In the US I believe they all called HEIM JOINTS

220px-Heim_Joint.svg.png

Mine are similar but the threaded part is "female" M6 ISO-C thread - Diameter "C" 6mm

Just bog standard M6 rose joints - I walked into a bearing supply place and said - "Rose Joints - 6mm" - In the US I believe they all called HEIM JOINTS

220px-Heim_Joint.svg.png

Mine are similar but the threaded part is "female" M6 ISO-C thread - Diameter "C" 6mm
Very Cool. I can find the Heim Joints, thanks for that. The problem I have now is locating a connecting rod with LH/RH ends, might have to make one myself.

Very Cool. I can find the Heim Joints, thanks for that. The problem I have now is locating a connecting rod with LH/RH ends, might have to make one myself.
I didn't bother. I got two normal thread joints and made a rod with some bar.
A 6mm has a 1.0 mm pitch - Half a turn is only 0.5mm - Ok you need to whip it off to adjust - but it's not a game changer.

Back