Rocket 03 turning over but not starting

I call @Nat67 for you - He's not that far from you (Okehampton).

Get some ACF-50 for the 'lectrics. The low tension side of the coils can be trialsome.
Sounds to me as if you got air/water or muck into the fuel circuit.

I run through Plymouth a couple of times a year on my way to see my mum in Dorset.
There has to be a faster way the locals know to get from the docks to the motorway!.

:thumbsup:

Sounds like either you have some condensation in the fuel or the fuel is old...it turns shyty when its been sitting for a long time dosnt it...flush her out...give it fresh fuel..charge the battery again and give her another shot..if it still runs and then stops, ide say the filter needs replacing too...that's a bit more difficult but not impossible...just a pain in the butt.

That seems to me to be the most likely. I will do that. Noticed the drain in the fuel filler was blocled and water sitting in there. I better get the service manual out.

I call @Nat67 for you - He's not that far from you (Okehampton).

Get some ACF-50 for the 'lectrics. The low tension side of the coils can be trialsome.
Sounds to me as if you got air/water or muck into the fuel circuit.

I run through Plymouth a couple of times a year on my way to see my mum in Dorset.
There has to be a faster way the locals know to get from the docks to the motorway!.

:thumbsup:

Thank you. Gonna drain the tank and replace the filter. Will give the electrics a blast with acf-50

Back