Free unrestricted maps for Rocket R GT and TFC now online

Sorry we couldn't help. It's hard to diagnose without seeing what's going on.
Last 2 questions.
Did you buy your obdlink from ebay or amazon?
Did you choose "Keihin" ecu with your app?
I appreciate it, really. Yes, one of those two, probably Amazon, can check (counterfeit ?)

I seem to remember that question in the blur of the last 12 hours, yes, Keihin.

Update: Got bike listed now and the time went from 16 minutes to 21. Change is good. Fingers crossed. More to come...

I appreciate it, really. Yes, one of those two, probably Amazon, can check (counterfeit ?)

I seem to remember that question in the blur of the last 12 hours, yes, Keihin.

Update: Got bike listed now and the time went from 16 minutes to 21. Change is good. Fingers crossed. More to come...
Got your bike listed?
You mean registered?
The literature on the tuneecu page makes it clear not to buy obdlinks from ebay or amazon, but from the manufacturer and related suppliers.
Hope she works this time

Got your bike listed?
You mean registered?
The literature on the tuneecu page makes it clear not to buy obdlinks from ebay or amazon, but from the manufacturer and related suppliers.
Hope she works this time
Bike is registered, but serial number is not my bike's serial number. From the literature online I'm thinking this is TuneECU's serial number. So mine is b486102306, but that must be it from when I registered before/ Let me know if it shows your VIN.

Yep- eBay on the OBDLink

and just ordered another one, but a quick Google search doesn't reveal that there are a lot (or any fakes out there) so not sure that is the problem.

OK, so battery voltage is good, bike is showing as registered (but not actual VIN, think it's TuneECU's number) and the Android tablet should be to spec. What the f^ck am I missing here?

Last edited:
Bike is registered, but serial number is not my bike's serial number. From the literature online I'm thinking this is TuneECU's serial number. So mine is b486102306, but that must be it from when I registered before/ Let me know if it shows your VIN.

Yep- eBay on the OBDLink

and just ordered another one, but a quick Google search doesn't reveal that there are a lot (or any fakes out there) so not sure that is the problem.
Best order the obdlink lx from the manufacturer. Of course ebay and amazon arent going to admit they're fake. It's putting the risk on you.
My app doesn't show VIN but is shows a serial number beginning with the letter b.
As I mentioned, if you have only "4 bikes remaining" then yes your bike is registered.
Has it worked this time or did it fail at 99%?

Best order the obdlink lx from the manufacturer. Of course ebay and amazon arent going to admit they're fake. It's putting the risk on you.
My app doesn't show VIN but is shows a serial number beginning with the letter b.
As I mentioned, if you have only "4 bikes remaining" then yes your bike is registered.
Has it worked this time or did it fail at 99%?
I wasn't watching but based on what it has been doing it fails at the very end. OK, yeah that serial number is not the VIN, should be right then. Connects

Yep- eBay on the OBDLink

OK, so battery voltage is good, bike is showing as registered (but not actual VIN, think it's TuneECU's number) and the Android tablet should be to spec. What the f^ck am I missing here?
What is the year model and last 6 VIN digits of your bike?
I'll check if you have the right map

2020 3R 984212

IMG_1943.jpg

Last edited:
Back