Electrical drama

It's buggered mate... give ya fifty bucks for it, as is.
was wondering what you been up to haven't seen you here for a while, was waiting for arm to get a bit stronger and I was going to whip up some Pumpkin Soup for ya, I know how much you hate my Pumpkin Soup :whitstling::)

was wondering what you been up to haven't seen you here for a while, was waiting for arm to get a bit stronger and I was going to whip up some Pumpkin Soup for ya, I know how much you hate my Pumpkin Soup :whitstling::)
Pumpkin soup there aint no cholesterol in pumpkin soup !!!!!! Unless you adding fatback :)

It's buggered mate... give ya fifty bucks for it, as is.

You are welcome to come and collect mate...you will have to ride home in an ever increasing radius right hand turn...I suggest you go round the top end :roll:

Check the heavy white wire to the ignition switch. It's possibly broken inside the insulation.

Is that in a bundle of 5 or 6 that sits somewhere between the headlights?

I've noticed that there's a bundle where the outer plastic sheath has gone brittle and broken away. Might be the place to start testing?

Is that in a bundle of 5 or 6 that sits somewhere between the headlights?

I've noticed that there's a bundle where the outer plastic sheath has gone brittle and broken away. Might be the place to start testing?
Yup and be cautious. Brittle suggests heat. Heat suggests "overload". Mr @DEcosse has ways to reduce wiring loads.

20170620_170854.jpg

This is the culprit...If I wiggle it the bike stalls.

As you can see it sits just behind the LH light but the shroud definitely doesn't get hot enough to have caused the brittle outer plastic

Back