Corbin Seats - Love'em or Hate'em

Corbin Seats - Love'em or Hate'em?

• Love my Corbin Seat

Votes: 29 47.5%
  • Hated my Corbin Seat

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Never Tried them

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • It's complicated (Please post details)

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters

Your not the first one I've heard say that about them. I guess a work around could have been to have your friend order one for you but you seem to have gotten a better fix anyway.

Had one on my Magna. Kept me in the bike which was too short for me. Sold the bike. Have the seat and a back rest for sale. Usually they lower the seat height. Horse saddle hard is right but easy to move around in. Beautifully crafted with premium leathers and correct fit. I like the look of my R3 with two up and backrest look.
The bike is fitting better every time I ride it.
Next fit is a new front tire and thennnnn... The Dark Side .

Been riding a Corbin solo seat on my 97 Valkyrie for the last 15 years. I never once thought about trying a different seat.

Let us look at your bikes! There are quite a few Valkie/Rocket owners in this group. Both best in class. SmothaCruiser & MuscleCruiser

Got one on my R3T and on my Intruder, both get better with miles, and very much an improvement over stock. Could they themselves be improved? Possibly, but without a seat maven observing my sitting position, that is to say, bespoke service, I don't know what can be done.

I put one on my K1200GT, and did 4000 miles in 14 days, huge improvement over stock, it didn't start to feel too hard til day 11 or 12.

I have a Corbin FastGun on my R3R and so far love it. Way better than stock and it lowered me about 1-1/2 inches which I wanted. I feel like I am sitting in the saddle not on the saddle. That being said I have not had more than 3 hours at a time in it. The real test will be distance but I don't expect different results.

I love mine, I can ride all day with usual pit stops to fill and empty tanks, but as I have aged my butt muscles have too and after a few days riding the butt muscles turn to mush, need to do more Cycling to tone them up again