Corbin Seats - Love'em or Hate'em

Corbin Seats - Love'em or Hate'em?

• Love my Corbin Seat

Votes: 29 47.5%
  • Hated my Corbin Seat

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Never Tried them

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • It's complicated (Please post details)

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters
Mine felt great from new and just got better with age the heat version is a good option if you have ostieoathritis in the hips or knees ( I have both) as the warm but stimulates the blood flow and makes long days in the saddle even better

HOT ISCHIAL RAMUS DAMMMM!!! :eek:

Is the air intake less restrictive with the Corbin seat? Anyone have issues with water entering the air box?

Corbin seats are as hard as wood bench, and no matter what they say never break in. So if you can sit on a wood chair or plastic bench without pain, a Corbin seat will work for you. They are well shaped and a good fit to the bike. Don't forget your tool less access to the battery is gone, you have to remove 2 screws to remove the seat. I need a soft seat which most people don't like either, so my Corbin didn't last long.

Interesting. Its just the opposite on the R3T. With the Corbin you gain key access to the underseat area vs stock where you have to remove two bolts to get under the seat. I had three different Corbin seats so I guess that puts me in the lovem category.

I bought a Corbin seat from a guy here in Australia who had been sent the wrong colour combination, they said to him keep what ended up being my seat and sent him another. The seat is fantastic but trying to deal with Corbin to obtain a bracket was sh1t. They just refused to deal with anyone who's not the original owner. It's not like I expected something for nothing I was happy to pay, they just refused to supply one because I was not the original owner. I sorted it myself by buying a standard catch from Triumph and attaching it to the seat. Which incedently works much better than their bracket system. As I said the seat is great,but I wouldn't buy from them on principle, my customer service expersnce was crap.

Back