Corbin Seats - Love'em or Hate'em

Corbin Seats - Love'em or Hate'em?

• Love my Corbin Seat

Votes: 29 47.5%
  • Hated my Corbin Seat

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Never Tried them

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • It's complicated (Please post details)

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters

hvacnr

Supercharged
Ride
95 750 Magna, Rocket 3 2005, VTX 1800 2002
Had one on my Magna. Kept me in the bike which was too short for me. Sold the bike. Have the seat and a back rest for sale. Usually they lower the seat height. Horse saddle hard is right but easy to move around in. Beautifully crafted with premium leathers and correct fit. I like the look of my R3 with two up and backrest look.
The bike is fitting better every time I ride it.
Next fit is a new front tire and thennnnn... The Dark Side :cautious:.
View attachment 38907 View attachment 38908 View attachment 38906View attachment 38909
Are you selling the Magna seat? If so how much? I still have my Magna as a back up bike and I ride it when I want to get corner carzy. I do love to throw a light bike around.

1K9

Big Cruisers 4 Me
Ride
2007 Rocket III
Are you selling the Magna seat? If so how much? I still have my Magna as a back up bike and I ride it when I want to get corner carzy. I do love to throw a light bike around.

200 + shipping would do. The seat makes one be more in the bike and stay in place when throttling hard. That little motor winds up good.
s-l1703 (13).jpg s-l1704 (13).jpg s-l1706 (13).jpg s-l1702.jpg

daytonageo

.060 Over
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket
I put a Corbin seat on at least 12 different motorcycles I have owned. I currently have one on both the BMW K1200GT and Harley FLHTCI. I guess that says how much I like them. They are heavy, and sometimes don't fit great, but after doing an Iron Butt 1000 mile ride, the only thing that wasn't sore was my butt!

daytonageo

.060 Over
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket
Geo; How did you do with the storm. I saw that some sections of Daytona beach look like the Malibu clifts :eek:

Beach got ripped bad. Had some home damage, but nothing terrible. Everyone pretty much got some kind of damage from good old Matty! Life in paradise can get hairy!

Jarrod83

.040 Over
Ride
2006 R3 classic
I have a heated Corbin dual tour on my 06 R3C. It was on the bike when I got it but the heat never worked, it would be interesting to try though. Other than that it has been one of the best seats. I can absolutely dominate long distance. 160+ miles between fuel stops and just getting off the bike at the pump and walking into the store I can do another 160+.

1K9

Big Cruisers 4 Me
Ride
2007 Rocket III
My son is building a house on Yellow Bill Ln, just south of Ponte Vedra on A1A. He has an Aprilia RSV4. Once he builds, I'll probably keep a bike there. Perhaps we will get to meet and ride some.
IMG_0602.JPG

Chip

Turbocharged
Ride
08 Rocket Touring, 15 Rocket Touring
I have a Corbin 2up with diver backrest on my R3T’s. I switch it around from the 08 and the 15. My preference for riding double on long distances is the Triumph 2up Gel seat. Riding single my choice is the Corbin. I really think the Triumph seats are great for a factory seat. Even the standard 2up seat isn’t bad. The Corbin seat being of better material looks good. They should, look at the price we pay.

Reactions: 1K9