Corbin Seats - Love'em or Hate'em

Corbin Seats - Love'em or Hate'em?

• Love my Corbin Seat

Votes: 29 47.5%
  • Hated my Corbin Seat

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Never Tried them

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • It's complicated (Please post details)

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters
Had one on my Magna. Kept me in the bike which was too short for me. Sold the bike. Have the seat and a back rest for sale. Usually they lower the seat height. Horse saddle hard is right but easy to move around in. Beautifully crafted with premium leathers and correct fit. I like the look of my R3 with two up and backrest look.
The bike is fitting better every time I ride it.
Next fit is a new front tire and thennnnn... The Dark Side :cautious:.
s-l1702.jpg s-l1706 (13).jpg IMG_0062.jpg CWIbackrestSeries.jpg
Are you selling the Magna seat? If so how much? I still have my Magna as a back up bike and I ride it when I want to get corner carzy. I do love to throw a light bike around.

Are you selling the Magna seat? If so how much? I still have my Magna as a back up bike and I ride it when I want to get corner carzy. I do love to throw a light bike around.

200 + shipping would do. The seat makes one be more in the bike and stay in place when throttling hard. That little motor winds up good.
s-l1703 (13).jpg s-l1704 (13).jpg s-l1706 (13).jpg s-l1702.jpg

I put a Corbin seat on at least 12 different motorcycles I have owned. I currently have one on both the BMW K1200GT and Harley FLHTCI. I guess that says how much I like them. They are heavy, and sometimes don't fit great, but after doing an Iron Butt 1000 mile ride, the only thing that wasn't sore was my butt!

Geo; How did you do with the storm. I saw that some sections of Daytona beach look like the Malibu clifts :eek:

Beach got ripped bad. Had some home damage, but nothing terrible. Everyone pretty much got some kind of damage from good old Matty! Life in paradise can get hairy!

I have a heated Corbin dual tour on my 06 R3C. It was on the bike when I got it but the heat never worked, it would be interesting to try though. Other than that it has been one of the best seats. I can absolutely dominate long distance. 160+ miles between fuel stops and just getting off the bike at the pump and walking into the store I can do another 160+.

My son is building a house on Yellow Bill Ln, just south of Ponte Vedra on A1A. He has an Aprilia RSV4. Once he builds, I'll probably keep a bike there. Perhaps we will get to meet and ride some.
IMG_0602.JPG

I have a Corbin 2up with diver backrest on my R3T’s. I switch it around from the 08 and the 15. My preference for riding double on long distances is the Triumph 2up Gel seat. Riding single my choice is the Corbin. I really think the Triumph seats are great for a factory seat. Even the standard 2up seat isn’t bad. The Corbin seat being of better material looks good. They should, look at the price we pay.

Back