Corbin Seats - Love'em or Hate'em

Corbin Seats - Love'em or Hate'em?

• Love my Corbin Seat

Votes: 29 47.5%
  • Hated my Corbin Seat

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Never Tried them

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • It's complicated (Please post details)

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters
I bought a Corbin seat from a guy here in Australia who had been sent the wrong colour combination, they said to him keep what ended up being my seat and sent him another. The seat is fantastic but trying to deal with Corbin to obtain a bracket was sh1t. They just refused to deal with anyone who's not the original owner. It's not like I expected something for nothing I was happy to pay, they just refused to supply one because I was not the original owner. I sorted it myself by buying a standard catch from Triumph and attaching it to the seat. Which incedently works much better than their bracket system. As I said the seat is great,but I wouldn't buy from them on principle, my customer service expersnce was crap.

Your not the first one I've heard say that about them. I guess a work around could have been to have your friend order one for you but you seem to have gotten a better fix anyway.:)

Had one on my Magna. Kept me in the bike which was too short for me. Sold the bike. Have the seat and a back rest for sale. Usually they lower the seat height. Horse saddle hard is right but easy to move around in. Beautifully crafted with premium leathers and correct fit. I like the look of my R3 with two up and backrest look.
The bike is fitting better every time I ride it.
Next fit is a new front tire and thennnnn... The Dark Side :cautious:.
s-l1702.jpg s-l1706 (13).jpg IMG_0062.jpg CWIbackrestSeries.jpg

Been riding a Corbin solo seat on my 97 Valkyrie for the last 15 years. I never once thought about trying a different seat.

Let us look at your bikes! :) There are quite a few Valkie/Rocket owners in this group. Both best in class. SmothaCruiser & MuscleCruiser :thumbsup:
0423161257a_HDR.jpg 0520161154_HDR.jpg .

Got one on my R3T and on my Intruder, both get better with miles, and very much an improvement over stock. Could they themselves be improved? Possibly, but without a seat maven observing my sitting position, that is to say, bespoke service, I don't know what can be done.

I have a Corbin FastGun on my R3R and so far love it. Way better than stock and it lowered me about 1-1/2 inches which I wanted. I feel like I am sitting in the saddle not on the saddle. That being said I have not had more than 3 hours at a time in it. The real test will be distance but I don't expect different results.

I have a Corbin FastGun on my R3R and so far love it. Way better than stock and it lowered me about 1-1/2 inches which I wanted. I feel like I am sitting in the saddle not on the saddle. That being said I have not had more than 3 hours at a time in it. The real test will be distance but I don't expect different results.
I love mine, I can ride all day with usual pit stops to fill and empty tanks, but as I have aged my butt muscles have too and after a few days riding the butt muscles turn to mush, need to do more Cycling to tone them up again

Back