Bridgestone Exedra Max

Just ordered me a new Bridgestone Exedra Max 240/55/16 $176.99 :D
Did you find a place to install it? Be careful, don't take it to Action toys in Tulsa, they don't know how to put it back together, IDK fixed their mistake at MV:D

haven't found the specs on the tires yet, but the bstone should be a little bigger around than the stock metz... anyone who has the bstone notice that it fixes the speedo and/or makes the gearing a bit taller?

It does correct nearly all of the speedo deviation, but my butt dyno isn't nearly sensitive enough to answer your other concern.

BTW, the Max 240 is nearly 1/2" taller than the Metz and coupled with either the Michelin Commander II 140/75 17 or Exedra Max 130/70 17 up front, the change in geometry makes for a much more responsive, nimble ride with considerably less effort or input required of the rider.;) The Metzlers are decent tires, however there are better options available depending on how and where you ride.

It does correct nearly all of the speedo deviation, but my butt dyno isn't nearly sensitive enough to answer your other concern.

The Metzlers are decent tires, however there are better options available depending on how and where you ride.
He could get a car tire and really stand out:D

Back