...so far 14000kms on my max...

Sounds good, I'm used to 15-20,000 miles from my Victory Cross Country but the Rocket is a totally different bike with almost no tire choices. I always buy duel compound.

Last edited:
I accidentally bought the G852 trying to purchase the MAX. I had the G852 installed before noticing that I screwed up. Compared to the MAX that is on the bike now I couldn't tell the difference. Never do watch the mileage on my tires since I ride like my hair is on fire most of the time. :D

Sounds good, I'm used to 15-20,000 miles from my Victory Cross Country but this is a totally different bike with almost no tire choices. I always buy duel compound.
...14000 is REALLY good for a rear tyre on a Rocket over here...our roads have a fairly rough tarseal/ashphalt finish.
I was told i would get about 6000 kms when i put it on.

Battle criuse h50 with 5000 miles on it.
20190819_085428.jpg

The last 2000 miles on super slabs. Notice the flat spot from the interstates ? Thats one of the good things about the battle criuse :) second thing is the wet grip is pretty darn good. Say running 75 on the BRP you have to drop down to 65 but I think thats more of lack of visibility.

Back