murben

Standard Bore
Looking to change the tires on the 05 rocket. Currently has the Exedra Max on the rear and a Metzler 880 on the front. Definitely going to stick with the Exedra on the rear, but having trouble deciding on what to run on the front. Looking at Rocky Mountain ATV, they actually have a Bridgestone for the front as well, a G701 Exedra Touring for a pretty decent price. Has anyone used this tire before? Any reason I should avoid it? Thanks!

Thats what im running on my rocketx....Exedra max and G701.....at the time i ncouldn't find a set of avon cobra chromes.....I'm happy and the price was better

Emax front 130/70, 150/70 rear road 5 reversed, 150/80 m888, 130/70 or 140/75 cobras are the usual suspects.

Of them all the Road 5 is the most grip, particularly in the wet. Also very long wearing.

Emax front 130/70, 150/70 rear road 5 reversed, 150/80 m888, 130/70 or 140/75 cobras are the usual suspects.

Of them all the Road 5 is the most grip, particularly in the wet. Also very long wearing.
I did not get great wear on my Road 5 but I put another one because it performed well.

Thanks everyone. I decided to go with the G701 on the front. Seemed like a decent tire for the price. $452 after tax for both tires from Rocky Mountain ATV shipped, and I found a guy locally that'll change both of them for me for $80. Will be nice to get some new rubber on this beast!

Back