I can't find a Cobra Chrome 240 anywhere. All are 'out of stock' and I'm guessing the closing of the Avon motorcycle tire plant in the UK by the end of this year killed the supply over here. Too bad as I really liked the Cobra Chrome. If they can be found I'm betting you have to mortgage the house to get one.
Mousie,
What size tires are on the new Rockets?
this is a test

Bridgestone Exedra Max A++. went from the standard Metlzer to the Bridgestone Exedra Max great tyre got more K's out of it and still handled well. rang a chrome on the front was a good combo.

Just to go sideways a bit here...We were out at "The sound of thunder" motorcycle races yesterday here in Christchurch NZ. There was a Michelin stand with the new Pilot 6 tyres on display. Apparently they have two type of compound in these tyres with a hard compound in the centre and a softer compound on the edges...not created by heat but two different compounds...they dont build a 240 tho. I know there are some here that run them on the front.

I like the Cobra Chromes on the new Rocket but run Exedras on the rear of the older bike. I might need to order new Chromes well in advance after hearing the reports of supply problems.
Good luck finding one cause I spent an hour looking for them and only found a front 150/80-17. I like the Cobra Chromes front and back as it suits my style of riding so it only figures they close down shop only because I like them.:mad:

Back