M***erFing&%$$***@%#* nail in the BRAND NEW Excedra Max!

What would you do?

• Total voters

TXtriple

SIC VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
20190710_163129.jpg
20190710_162701.jpg
A picture is worth a thousand words...most aren't nice. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Here's the situation...Excedra Max with almost no perceptible wear. Picked up what looks like a 18ga brad nail. Yep, it went all the way through. It's in the bottom of a tread groove halfway between center and the outer edge. Hole is straight in (nail bent over). I've had good luck with patches and plugs in car, truck and lawnmower tires, but never had to repair a MC tire.

Thanks Y'all.

Looks to be pretty new tire = R-E-A-L-L-Y SUX!!! :mad:
I wear out tires way too frequently to be forced to mess with cleaning the slime mess every time! :oops:
Were I you, I would scream FU*K and then order a new skin from Rocky Mountain ATV. :thumbsup:

Plug the dam thing. What is it doing to do? EXPLODE because of a millimetric puncture?! :eek: If you are soo concerned, put two tubes of Ride-On in it after you fix the puncture. Better yet... Take it off, without injuring the bead. Ill give you 50$ for it to keep as a spare during travels. Ill go pick it and go ride the Hills some.

I'd put some Ride-On in it, and forget about it. From my experience, Ride-On should seal a hole that small, permanently. It is a real beech to have a flat with a new tire. I know, believe me.

Back