Winter modifications

CamaroCarl

Get busy living or get busy dying.
Ride
2018 rocket3 roadster
Well the parts have started arriving and the snow has started flying. Planning on some more mods this winter. Thanks to ishrub for the standard rails and footboards. Also bought fiberglass fenders, new license plate bracket, and led turn signals. Am always in a hurry to install new parts, but really need to take my time, might make more changes along the way.
IMAG0625.jpg
IMAG0623.jpg

Well the parts have started arriving and the snow has started flying. Planning on some more mods this winter. Thanks to ishrub for the standard rails and footboards. Also bought fiberglass fenders, new license plate bracket, and led turn signals. Am always in a hurry to install new parts, but really need to take my time, might make more changes along the way.
IMAG0625.jpg
IMAG0623.jpg

Where'd you get the fiberglass fenders?? I like those! :)

A few of us are using this instead so we can toe the back of the platform in the turns.

IMG_0536 (1).JPG IMG_0537.JPG
Yeah, I saw that. After I get the floorboard fitted planning on doing some measuring, see what shifter will work best. Have seen couple different ones on eBay.

You guys are so lucky to have such terrible weather, now, on the other hand, I am forced to ride year-round---the pain O the pain:D
Yes, it was over 60 on Saturday, snowed Monday, and was 8 degrees this morning. Still hoping to get some more fall riding in, just depends on the weather.

A few of us are using this instead so we can toe the back of the platform in the turns.

IMG_0536 (1).JPG IMG_0537.JPG
I tried this set up. In fact Rick was kind enough to have one sent to me
Genuine Triumph part. Any I switched back as the leverage did not feel the same as shifting with the OEM. It also could be I have darnnear 100,000 miles on the heal toe shifter and have groan used to it. As for the feelers I ground Rick's for him (effects like he is fast in the curves :) ) standard peg feelers fit the boards also and are a little beefier. Going for some titanium ones next year but first my 13 year old radiator hose finally needs changing good thing winter is her!!!

Back