Long winter...new mods

I’ll have to keep an eye out for one. It looks great and comfortable which is the main thing.
Ahem.;):D
Do you carry a pillion? These Corbin Classic Solo seats can still be fitted with a stock pillion seat or the improved wider flatter pillion seat options like later model Roadster pillion seats or Accessory versions. Yes it is for a Standard, Classic or Roadster NOT a Touring despite the seat's accessory name.
TOURING GEL SEAT - PILLION A9701143
upload_2019-4-11_9-30-46.png

My 2 still available Corbin Classic Solo's are in this thread. Studded one sold and in NZ now but the Plain Black leather and Brown leather versions are still available here in Oz!

For Sale - Corbin Classic Solo seats with backrest options

I really like the look of that brown leather Corbin. For some reason the brown leather just seems like a more expensive look to me. "fancy sports car seats I guess". I currently have a brown leather riding jacket would probably look good with it.
IMAG0522.jpg

Carl, the tail pipe on that header is 2" O.D. if you could make up a 2" O.D. tube running back to your muffler, which I think these are 1¾" I.D.
Go to a local exhaust shop and get them to swage the inlet of that muffler up to 2" you will find that you will get a marked improvement in the performance by eliminating that step down piece at the tail end of the tail pipe.

Thanks for the tip Paul. Always looking to squeeze a little more power out. I had to cobble together a couple pieces there anyway to get my muffler further back, so it would be an improvement to have one piece of 2" pipe. The header came out beautiful with the fresh black ceramic coating.

I really like the look of that brown leather Corbin. For some reason the brown leather just seems like a more expensive look to me. "fancy sports car seats I guess". I currently have a brown leather riding jacket would probably look good with it.
IMAG0522.jpg
Wow.

Back