2016 winter mods: fender chop, LED lights, signals and more!

Custom work completed this winter: Chopped front and rear, new lights, LED signals, T-bar, shorty controls, paint touchups, powder-coated rims and a new set of Avon Cobras. Is it spring yet?

Full media gallery: Rocket III Roadster Custom
if you a re interested pop over to bentley motorrad you can take a look at my transmission it is spread on the workbench!!
BTW your mods are awesome !! which rear light is it?

Very tasty mods. Olike the lines you've chosen for the front guard. It looks purposeful and designed that way. Also like the black instrument housings, bar clamps, lvers and bars. Very nice.

What headlamps did you use?

if you a re interested pop over to bentley motorrad you can take a look at my transmission it is spread on the workbench!!
BTW your mods are awesome !! which rear light is it?

Thanks Patrick, yes very pleased how it all came together. Sorry to hear about the transmission problems! Rear light has integrated signals in LED strip - Brent at MotoVida in Kelowna had it/ordered it from his supplier.

Very tasty mods. Olike the lines you've chosen for the front guard. It looks purposeful and designed that way. Also like the black instrument housings, bar clamps, lvers and bars. Very nice.

What headlamps did you use?

Thank you! Those are black daymaker LED headlamps - my local custom shop ordered them from their supplier.

Thanks Patrick, yes very pleased how it all came together. Sorry to hear about the transmission problems! Rear light has integrated signals in LED strip - Brent at MotoVida in Kelowna had it/ordered it from his supplier.
thanks for the tip i have a spare rear fender might do the same !!

It would have been nice if you did from the perspective of horizontal images, because of this it seems that the fender quite stand out from the tires. I care about the effect similar to yours, similar to the HD V-Rod Muscle.

It would have been nice if you did from the perspective of horizontal images, because of this it seems that the fender quite stand out from the tires. I care about the effect similar to yours, similar to the HD V-Rod Muscle.

This is a chopped down stock fender and distance from wheel is not modified.
This might show a better angle:

Back