Winter Project

admiralrocket

.040 Over
Hey all...finished my winter project a couple of weeks ago and thought I would share. Major mods are chopped fenders, leds, triple k&n, custom shorty exhaust, blacked out chrome, powdercoated rims, sportier bars, Hagon Shocks, TUNEecu remove gear and top end limiter, PCV + AT. Let me know what you think...

You've done a fantastic job ... bike looks awesome. Blacked out bits , silver engine and the graphite paint go great together ;)

Gotta agree. That looks amazing. Excellent work and great taste. Love the Bridgy on the back too! ;)

You've done a fantastic job ... bike looks awesome. Blacked out bits , silver engine and the graphite paint go great together ;)

Thanks guys. It was a labor of love. I really fought between selling the old girl and going with a roadster or doing this and I'm glad I kept her. With the new tunes she runs like a new beast and I get compliments everywhere I take her. Had a old school Harley guy ask me the other day when Triumph started putting this model out. I told him that mine was an 05 I customized myself. He said "that's the way they should come from the factory...have you got it in a magazine yet?" That was a great compliment for me.

Thanks guys. It was a labor of love. I really fought between selling the old girl and going with a roadster or doing this and I'm glad I kept her. With the new tunes she runs like a new beast and I get compliments everywhere I take her. Had a old school Harley guy ask me the other day when Triumph started putting this model out. I told him that mine was an 05 I customized myself. He said "that's the way they should come from the factory...have you got it in a magazine yet?" That was a great compliment for me.

Wow :eek: a Harley rider with taste .. "you should have had him stuffed" as we say in Australia ... joking , lots of Harley riders have good taste , somewhat identical taste but good taste none the less ;) you should try to get it featured in a magazine , don't see many Rockets.

Gotta agree. That looks amazing. Excellent work and great taste. Love the Bridgy on the back too! ;)

Yeah...first set and I like the ride so far. They seem to handle well. I still need to wear off the strips but so far so good. I increased the shocks to 13"...that coupled with the Bridgy changes the feel of the bike completely.

Noticed the longer shocks .. the Gazis i'm running are the same length. Like the way they make the bike sit plus the extra ground clearance. Really surprised more of the Owners haven't 'liked' your mods. Guess the majority like the bags and screen look .. oh and chrome everything :p strokes for folks I guess. I reckon it's a killer Rocket myself.

Back