Well Sh!t...

That is new. Maybe Shawn got tired of us using work arounds for his profanity filter and opened some of them up... like ass

We(me) are going to abuse this and get it filtered again, i'm sure
It's not profane. It's just how we talk...

Wow 54.00 GBP in shipping... not sure I want one that bad
Aarhh, but the secret is to buy an unlimited amount of stuff and the freight is a flat max of 83 quid.
Spread over a grands worth of gear and freight is a secondary issue.

You do realise don't you that I am an 'not so secret agent' for World Economic Growth? More debt, more jobs, more stuff!;):D

@webmaster
I wish Shawn, the forum master, would create a JPG or PDF list of forbidden words and where we could download it then we all could learn which words NOT to use.

I'm in San Diego this week, but can handle that in a few days.

There may be 1-2 adjustmemts per year, representing primarily what has caused drama over the years. The real-time system catches the items that wouldn't be acceptable anywhere, and puts them in a que to be approved.

I'm in San Diego this week, but can handle that in a fee days.

There may be 1-2 adjustmemts per year, representing primarily what has caused drama over the years. The real-time system catches the items that wouldn't be acceptable anywhere, and puts them in a que to be approved.

Totally awesome!
As one of the worst potty-mouths, I would appreciate this!

Aarhh, but the secret is to buy an unlimited amount of stuff and the freight is a flat max of 83 quid.
Spread over a grands worth of gear and freight is a secondary issue.

You do realise don't you that I am an 'not so secret agent' for World Economic Growth? More debt, more jobs, more stuff!;):D

But I don’t need 1k in stuff... unless you find that magical site that has whichever rear shocks I want, whichever fork springs/cartridges and the red striped flyscreen. Oh and I need an Avon front also. :D

But I don’t need 1k in stuff... unless you find that magical site that has whichever rear shocks I want, whichever fork springs/cartridges and the red striped flyscreen. Oh and I need an Avon front also. :D

The dammmm shipping to OZ is a criminal rip off!
Has cost me $35 US each just to ship a few $20 T-shirts.
Gotta be a better way?!?!?!?

The dammmm shipping to OZ is a criminal rip off!
Has cost me $35 US each just to ship a few $20 T-shirts.
Gotta be a better way?!?!?!?

You gotta start scrolling down to the USPS First Class International, Economy or Standard rates mate and leave those USPS Express, Priority Paid, FedEx, UPS and DHL ones for the squillionaires. Either that or just buy T's for their grandkids so you can use letter rates;):D:roll:

Back