Well Sh!t...

WyldCFH

Drop a Gear and Disappear!
Ride
'20 Ducati Panigale V4 S
Somehow, between Houston and Miami I seem to have "misplaced" all 3 K&N 2780's and both of the small K&N filters.

So, I am considering going RamAir and OzClaw, if @ozrider is still making the claw that is.

1. Does the rammer fit under the Ozclaw?
2. For the RamAir, do I need to order both of the small K&N filters? I am doing away with all the ducting under the tank.

Thanks

Should I ask how you lost them?...No I wont then..
The Ramair will fit under the factory bearclaw albeit a bit snug and comes with the breather filter you need. Not sure about the Ozclaw...maybe someone else can help there. The breather filter is difficult to get in there if your fingers imitate sausages. The wee "s"shaped hose in there can be cut in half and then put back on the fitting and the breather can then be put on the end of that...its an easier fit then.
There is a hole and "o" ring for the AIT sensor in the Ramair box itself which places the sensor in the correct locality to measure the air temp that enters the throttle bodies...most important for the tune.
A detailed fitting video on YouTube is a real help. You can watch it all the way thru to get the gist then play it again pausing it as you complete each step. Do the task as he does including the cloth in the throttle bodies to avoid dropping anything down the throats...
Good luck and enjoy....youre gonna love the clatter of those secondaries when you twist the throttle!
Oh and a P.S.!....Do not over tighten the hose clamps on the throttle bodies as they WILL break the thin rubber boots...I think 5nm is recommended from memory....if you don't have a torque wrench, then its "5 NOT MUCH"....just firm so they don't come off easily.

Last edited:
As others have stated - Will fit - That is what I run too.

NOT WITHSTANDING - Ask Les NOT to fit the Foam lining - It will cover up filtration area.

The RAM comes iirc as a complete kit.
The AIT sensor goes into the main filter (as it should) and a wiring extension is supplied to do it.
Comes with breather filter.
TR-111-EPDM-WEB-4-120x120.jpg

I didn’t get the small filter with my Ramair. I have just been riding around with the breather misting the contents of my underseat glovebox. It didn’t seem to have made a difference and nothing corrodes.

Yeah, it’s a an open hole, done around 40000k like that. ‘05 Rocket, had 230k on it, curious history, 80000k on it, won’t let a Triumph technician near it, know your Rocket, it’s unique, just look after it.

Thanks for all the input gents!

Not sure how they were lost. I bought them at the end of March, never fit them, then had a moving company come pack all of our stuff and move it to Miami in mid-May.

Here we are, at the end of November, temperatures dropped so I go searching for them to put them on... cannot find them. My garage and office, the 2 places I would have kept them in Houston as well, have been fully unpacked for months.

Thanks for all the input gents!

Not sure how they were lost. I bought them at the end of March, never fit them, then had a moving company come pack all of our stuff and move it to Miami in mid-May.

Here we are, at the end of November, temperatures dropped so I go searching for them to put them on... cannot find them. My garage and office, the 2 places I would have kept them in Houston as well, have been fully unpacked for months.
In my experience, the fastest way to find something is to buy a replacement. Then it'll magically reappear. :banghead:

Last edited:
Back