Well Sh!t...

With the K&Ns I will not use the bearclaw. I think it is ugly. So K&Ns win on looks.

Ozclaw looks decent but has the bonus of pulling cooler air from the front of the bike. So I would use it with the Ramair.

Yeah I am going to relocate the bottle somewhere. Looking for a red anodized bottle that I like

Doesn't red anodising fade in the sun like most red paint does? I've seen lots go pinkish and some even starts that way.

Have you got a black phantom with red stripe model Anthony?

71gnByw0IsL._SL1296_.jpg

RED CYLINDER RADIATOR RESERVOIR TANK COOLANT OVERFLOW HOSE CAN RESERVE JDM OIL | eBay

8.5"x3"Universal Gun Metal Aluminum Coolant Recovery Overflow Tank/Can 3/8" Barb | eBay

Doesn't red anodising fade in the sun like most red paint does? I've seen lots go pinkish and some even starts that way.

Have you got a black phantom with red stripe model Anthony?

RED CYLINDER RADIATOR RESERVOIR TANK COOLANT OVERFLOW HOSE CAN RESERVE JDM OIL | eBay

8.5"x3"Universal Gun Metal Aluminum Coolant Recovery Overflow Tank/Can 3/8" Barb | eBay

Yeah Phantom with Red Stripes.

I'm not sure about the anodizing in the sun. I've never had something in the sun that much that it ever faded. I'll need to research that. Powder coated would work also
I saw your first two links, the third looks to be the same as the second, just a different brand or seller.

Yeah I think your right re the duplicate item but sometimes it can give you a better idea of the real color by looking at various sellers photo's of the same thing some of the color saturation variations in photos ranges atrociously.

Did you get a red striped fly yet? World of Triumph in the UK still have them as a kit with the brackets for 129 quid VAT exempt for us non EU buyers.

Triumph Flyscreen Kit

I'm tossing up on a 2018 Bell RS-2 Tactical Gloss Red/Black/Titanium RRP US$300 and available for same or a little less here in Oz - like I really need a new helmet, but they make a nice match with my Tsukayu hard bags I'm getting painted and probably striped in the next couple of months once my illicit neighbourhood spray painter a few doors down reduces the clutter of cars in his front yard;):confused:o_O:whitstling::whitstling:

I might get him to stripe my unfitted engine nose cowling too.

BE3201080660-1.jpg

BE3201080660-3.jpg

be3201080660-4.jpg

Yeah I think your right re the duplicate item but sometimes it can give you a better idea of the real color by looking at various sellers photo's of the same thing some of the color saturation variations in photos ranges atrociously.

Did you get a red striped fly yet? World of Triumph in the UK still have them as a kit with the brackets for 129 quid VAT exempt for us non EU buyers.

Triumph Flyscreen Kit

I'm tossing up on a 2018 Bell RS-2 Tactical Gloss Red/Black/Titanium RRP US$300 and available for same or a little less here in Oz - like I really need a new helmet, but they make a nice match with my Tsukayu hard bags I'm getting painted and probably striped in the next couple of months once my illicit neighbourhood spray painter a few doors down reduces the clutter of cars in his front yard;):confused:o_O:whitstling::whitstling:

I might get him to stripe my unfitted engine nose cowling too.

BE3201080660-1.jpg

BE3201080660-3.jpg

be3201080660-4.jpg

Would you quit showing me things to buy!:roll::roll::roll:
The wife is away for 2 weeks so my willpower is not as strong as it should be. Easier to ask forgiveness than permission! lol

I have been looking for the striped flyscreen. It is the Phantom/Tonado Red correct?

And it is a good thing Bell doesn't make 3x helmets, or that would already be ordered. I already have a closet just for my helmets, i'd have to expand it.

Yeah make sure you select the color from the pull down menu but be quick. Mine arrived a few days ago. :D

Register on their website so every time you log in it provides the VAT exempt prices.

Doesn't red anodising fade in the sun like most red paint does?
Unless it is VERY GOOD GRADE hard anodising - all anodising bleaches - it also wears off with cleaning. My car lives outdoors - anodised parts turn silver after a year or two. In my case - cleaning is not why. Naturally if the anodised part is not exposed it wont fade.

So Anthony may have a pink overflow if he gets a cheapo anodised one - better get that spray can out bro. ;):D

I got one from AliExpress China 2" x 10" Stainless for US$14.96 + US $ 14.95 post to Oz on a slow boat from China.

Depending on postage you may get them cheaper from the link @1olbull posted the other day of a US online website.
No where near the quality of Mittzy's but I'm cheap and I should be able to use it for something if I do not like it or get a good fit on the Rocket.;):D they had 13" as well but because the pipes connect atr the bottom the 10" should give enough clearance to fit.

Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com

UTB8c8lppBahduJk43Jaq6zM8FXay.jpg

All the delivery people are clogged up, (no pun intended). I believe my last call to the UPS 800 number went to India, as I could not understand the man that answered.
Welcome to the world of UK call centers...you can have some hilarious calls but it will take a while to get your problem sorted :D:D:D

Yeah make sure you select the color from the pull down menu but be quick. Mine arrived a few days ago. :D

Register on their website so every time you log in it provides the VAT exempt prices.

Wow 54.00 GBP in shipping... not sure I want one that bad

Back