Well Sh!t...

But I don’t need 1k in stuff... unless you find that magical site that has whichever rear shocks I want, whichever fork springs/cartridges and the red striped flyscreen. Oh and I need an Avon front also. :D
Well I have a site that ships Wilbers Internationally for free and offers 10% off retail most of the time. Try Mecadata France on eBay. They have a non-eBay online shop as well and sell Ohlins as well as 1000's of other cycle stuff.

mecadata-france on eBay

Another UK site that sells highend Wilbers fork spings in different grades and lengths for the whole range of Rockets. You could compare their prices with Mecadata's online and eBay sites.

Wilbers triumph Rocket in Vehicle Parts & Accessories | eBay

Rocky Mountain Tires for Avon and everything else for you lucky Yanks (don't get upset, but we even call youall Southerners that too)- don't forget the Michelin Commander front in 140 profile as well.
Michelin Commander II Front Motorcycle Tire

You gotta start scrolling down to the USPS First Class International, Economy or Standard rates mate and leave those USPS Express, Priority Paid, FedEx, UPS and DHL ones for the squillionaires. Either that or just buy T's for their grandkids so you can use letter rates;):D:roll:

Thanks.
Shall give it a try.

So the Ramair is still not here. It took GB Royal Post 3 days to get it across the pond to the states. Then the wonderful USPS takes over... 10 days later and still waiting. At least there is some tracking info after 4 days of nothing
Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 11.29.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 11.29.49 AM.png

Well I ordered my ramair last week and arrived in New Zealand 7 days later 13,500 miles.
Still have to pickup from post shop as wife was out when delivered today.

Looking forward to getting it on the Rocket.

Sure hope yours gets to your place soon.

Well I have a site that ships Wilbers Internationally for free and offers 10% off retail most of the time. Try Mecadata France on eBay. They have a non-eBay online shop as well and sell Ohlins as well as 1000's of other cycle stuff.

mecadata-france on eBay

Another UK site that sells highend Wilbers fork spings in different grades and lengths for the whole range of Rockets. You could compare their prices with Mecadata's online and eBay sites.

Wilbers triumph Rocket in Vehicle Parts & Accessories | eBay

Rocky Mountain Tires for Avon and everything else for you lucky Yanks (don't get upset, but we even call youall Southerners that too)- don't forget the Michelin Commander front in 140 profile as well.
Michelin Commander II Front Motorcycle Tire

I switched from the Avon to the michie, the michie is better on wet pavement & seems it will last a bit longer too

Back