Hey Scuba, can you send me the second Hanso tune that adds 10%. I have been following these posts and it seems like that would be the perfect tune for me. I have TOR's and the Ram Air filters, but I want to open the secondaries and get full power in all gears.
send me your e-mail in a "Conversation" and I will send you a appropriate tune assuming you do indeed have a 09 Rocket Std which has the 3 mufflers

Well I just installed the +5% Hanso tune sent to me by Scuba Craig and what a step up. My Roadster is equipped with TORS and a stock intake. I was running the 20355 tune with secondarys opened up. This gave an improvement over stock but there was a bit of bogging in 3rd when accelerating like it was lean. There was also a fair amount of decel pop.

This tune got rid of both. Since I don't have the RamAir filter on yet, I'll stick to this tune but may have to try the +10 just for sh_ts and giggles!

Thanks for the support guys!

try the 10% it will be more like grins and bigger grins also you Will need that extra 5% the 10% has to allow for the extra air getting in, doubt you will need any more but happy to add some more if You or Craig feel it needs it or feel you would like to try it for more Giggles :D

Hello everyone. New owner to Kalsaints R3. I was hoping to get a tune from hans0 for the 2011 r3r running viking 3 to 1 and ramair. The dynl result that was on it ran very rough during idle and also a ton of decel pops. Hoping someone can help. Thanks

I have included the 2 hex files from Hanso, both are derestricted with the secondary's opened 100%. One file is set up with 5% extra fuel and the 2nd with 10%. I'm still using the 5% and have had no engine issues, no decel popping and excellent acceleration. I love the sound when engine braking through several gears coming to an intersection. My plug colour is also good (not white). Still running TORs and Ramair also. I'm guessing the 10% map would be more suitable for your setup especially with the Viking headers...

Attachments

• 20355 Map derestricted plus 5 FL (2017_08_05 14_59_01 UTC).hex
    282.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 20355 Map derestricted plus 10 FL (2017_08_05 14_59_01 UTC).hex
    282.3 KB · Views: 8
Go Greggers option . Sorry just realized the bike last week didn't have headers just open mufflers and K&N's it backfired terribly. Did find this though careful on testing it as haven't been doing much of this lately and cannot recall how I have this one.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-02 150110.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-06-02 150110.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 20355 Viking Map to VIN 574812 FL change More fuel in L Tables.hex
    282.2 KB · Views: 3
I have included the 2 hex files from Hanso, both are derestricted with the secondary's opened 100%. One file is set up with 5% extra fuel and the 2nd with 10%. I'm still using the 5% and have had no engine issues, no decel popping and excellent acceleration. I love the sound when engine braking through several gears coming to an intersection. My plug colour is also good (not white). Still running TORs and Ramair also. I'm guessing the 10% map would be more suitable for your setup especially with the Viking headers...
Thanks bro, imma check it out tomorrow. Owe you 👍

Thanks everyone. I'll mess around with it tomorrow even though it will be about 90*f out lol. Thanks ill let you know how I make out

Go Greggers option . Sorry just realized the bike last week didn't have headers just open mufflers and K&N's it backfired terribly. Did find this though careful on testing it as haven't been doing much of this lately and cannot recall how I have this one.
I just looked at the tables its the map 20355 k&n and jardines by powertripp. Maybe with a tad tweak for viking

Back