Hey Scuba, can you send me the second Hanso tune that adds 10%. I have been following these posts and it seems like that would be the perfect tune for me. I have TOR's and the Ram Air filters, but I want to open the secondaries and get full power in all gears.

Hey Zonechamp,
Welcome big fella, be great if you could give us an intro mate.
go to the introduce yourself tab:thumbsup:

Hey Scuba, can you send me the second Hanso tune that adds 10%. I have been following these posts and it seems like that would be the perfect tune for me. I have TOR's and the Ram Air filters, but I want to open the secondaries and get full power in all gears.

@Zonechamp I have PM'ed you the link to the tune.

As a couple of the others have already said, pop a quick intro in the Introductions forum. That way we can give you a proper welcome to the Rocket family.

Big thanks to scuba Craig and Hanso for this tune, went straight for the 10% option and after a bit of faffing about (all my fault) bike fired straight away steady Rickover, pulls like a train and no popping on the overrun.

Anyone have a good tune for a 13 R3R standard exhaust with Ramair please , i cant install untill i get the tune as i need my bike for work everyday

I don't think that tune will work in an 09 Rocket Zonechamp, being based on the 20355 tune. Meant for the Roadster between 2010 and 2013.

Back