Powdercoated mine as they were pitting after 6 months, best thing I could have done, quick wash and they look like new :)
That is the nicest looking touring I have seen Laraza, I am not overly keen on loads of chrome which is why I went for a roadster (that and wanting the peg position) but that bike with the powder coating of all the odds and ends looks the dogs danglies!

I'm waiting for the sissy and engine bars to be in stock then they get fitted, I don;t think it will be long before I go in search of a powder coater to fix them up!

But then again these wheels had the same problems in 2005. Would it not be cheaper for them to fix the problem rather than giving wheels away. I still get the feeling that they ignore the consumer.

That is the nicest looking touring I have seen Laraza, I am not overly keen on loads of chrome which is why I went for a roadster (that and wanting the peg position) but that bike with the powder coating of all the odds and ends looks the dogs danglies!

I'm waiting for the sissy and engine bars to be in stock then they get fitted, I don;t think it will be long before I go in search of a powder coater to fix them up!

Cheers bud, less is more and all that ;)

My 2005 has had no problem at all with the wheels they still look as good as the day they left the show room, bike is seldom parked outside and if so it is covered, the wheels are cleaned at least once a week if not more:confused:
only out side when I'm on a trip and I have a heated garage and cooled and I was cleaning them every week but they should not have looked like that so fast

Back