Watcher

It's about the journey not just the ride
Ride
2017 slingshot
Ok so called the dealer up about the rims on the bike just over a year old and they are starting to pit I keep them pretty clean and in a heated garage he said that's just what they do so I road down to the dealer they looked at them had a tech try cleaning them for about 30 min that was fun to watch he said man they are pitted I said no **** you think I called for the fun of it so he did turn it in I have to wait to see if they will give me a new set or not but only 1 year old and pitting all ready is not good

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO not orange I am going to chrome them smart ares hope ya been good the service guy did say I could do the 20k valve service as will instead of 10k that was good

Well got a email today so it's up to the dealer now to get it done been waiting most of the day for them to call back we will see how long the back order is going to take on this but I'm glad that they stepped up and did the right thing with the rims this was the email I got today

[FONT=&quot]Sorry, Adam. I assumed the dealership had been in touch with you. I was able to get the approval for your rims. The warranty has been approved in the system and parts should be on their way to the dealership. The front wheel is on backorder from the UK so it will probably take 2 or 3 weeks to get here but everything else they asked for is in stock.

[/FONT]

I realized that trying to clean the rims was a losing game within a couple months of owning the bike, so I never bothered again. Maybe powder coat someday, who knows.

Nope chrome all ready to ship out just got to wait till Wed the 11th the dealer just called they have everything in funny they have not called me I had to call them but they are doing wheel bearings as well so can't complain then off to OH for the chrome or in late Oct. don't want to miss out on to much riding the weather will decide and I dont want them getting bad again

Don't have a choice dealer will not let me send them out first I asked hell I begged to send them out first they even know the place I will be using and use them as well said that they have to put them on stock so I will pull the bearings out and put them pack when done

Back