I'll have to get you the neame can't remember it right now there in OH and was quoted 900 if I remember right for both but it will be a day or so next to very busy cant get to the shop uncle passed on and have services the next two days but will try to get the info asap

Best bike I've ever owned, but no doubt about it, the factory screwed the pooch when it came to coating the rims properly! Simply put, they suck out loud.:mad:

That does suck but Triumph providing new rims is the right thing and makes me feel good about buying one!

I'll be powder coating the wheels black when that happens to my roadster wheels after the warranty is up, but then it's all about the black and not the chrome with that model ;)

Ya thought about powder coating but going with chrome I'm glad they fixed it had it less than a year when I started to complain about it it's a 2013 so might want to look at getting it done soon it does not void warr on them that's why I'm having them done right off this time

I realized that trying to clean the rims was a losing game within a couple months of owning the bike, so I never bothered again. Maybe powder coat someday, who knows.

My rear one did the same thing so I just gave up, wish I had went to my dealer now. The front I can make shine, but not the back

well took them over today now they said it will be 30 days to get them done but seen a lot of there stuff there and it looks good glad I got the old rims till these are done to ride on

Back